First make sure that the message really is spam and not a newsletter that you subscribe to or a message from a company of which you are a customer or member. If the company appears serious, we recommend in the first instance that you ask them to remove you from their mailing list. If you believe the message is spam, on the other hand, report it to SpamDrain. You may also report newsletters that SpamDrain has failed to block:
Through the web page
- Log in and go to Allowed.
- Click the icon to the left of the message.
- Choose if you want Spamdrain to block it as Spam or Newsletter next time.
Through the iOS/Android app
- Go to the Inbox and select the Allowed tab.
- Scroll to the message or search using the search form.
- Tap the class icon to the left
= Newsletter/Marketing, = Ok
and select if you think Spamdrain should block it as Spam or Newsletter.
Spamdrain will now analyze the content of the entire message and learn to block similar messages in future.
If you cannot find a message under "Allowed" (nor under "Blocked") it hasn't been filtered by SpamDrain. Please click here for more info.
Make sure you are viewing all types of messages
Also make sure you are viewing select all types of messages by going to "Filter Allowed list" in the menu in the upper right corner: